Alrighty, sports fans. It’s around that time to get ready for the annual Cubs Convention, from January 17 – 19, at the Sheraton Grand Chicago. Here’s what to expect this year at the Cubs Con:
- Autograph signing
- Interactive exhibits
- Historical portraits of previous and current players
- Tons of vendors to splurge on
- Lots of beer and American eats
- Meet and greets with some of your favs
- Special panels covering a wide range of topics about the game, future updates, coaching and more
- Cubs Bingo night (probably one of the best times you’ll ever have)
The Cubs Convention is an extravaganza packed with family-fun action and festive amenities. Weekend passes start at $125, but you can find day passes for as low as $25. Hotel packages can also be found on their website.
#EverybodyIn for the 2020 Cubs Convention!
Related Article: Wrigley Field Promoted to National Historic Landmark Status
At UrbanMatter, U Matter. And we think this matters.
Tell us what you think matters in your neighborhood and what we should write about next in the comments below!
Featured Image Credit: Chicago Cubs