Parties & Bar Crawls
- Boycott Valentine’s Day Pub Run – the fourth annual run and bar crawl starts at Brooklyn Running Company on February 14 from 7pm-10pm and is capped at 100 participants.
- Valentine Live Music Party – learn to dance the tango, listen to live Argentinian musicians, and enjoy wine and desserts on February 14 from 8pm – 10:30pm at Pearl Studios.
- 15th Annual Anti-Valentine Penthouse Party – enjoy appetizers, two-for-one drinks, free chocolate, heated igloos, and live DJ entertainment at 230 Fifth Rooftop Bar on February 2 from 8pm – 11pm.
- F*** Love – embark upon a wild night of dancing, live music, light shows, and kissing booths at House of YES on February 14 from 10pm – 4am.
- V-Day Cupid’s Party Meet & Mingle – meet other local singles at this free event at Greenwich Treehouse on February 13 from 7pm – 10pm.
Dinner & Drink Specials
- Evelina – Pick four items for $70 from a special tasting menu, including dishes like Seared Wagyu Tartare, Ravioli al Uovo, Cedar Wrapped Halibut, and Strawberry Sorbet
- St. Tropez – Treat your Valentine to a $49 prix-fixe three-course meal featuring a mini bottle of Möet & Chandon, Chèvre Frais aux Herbes, Coeur de Tropezienne, and Poulet Fermier à l’Estragon.
- Butcher & Banker – NYC’s self-described “steak-easy” offers a Valentine’s Day menu with Chateaubriand of Beef Tenderloin Bordelaise for two, oysters, and champagne with raspberries and sorbet.
- P.S. Kitchen – Feast on items like Spiced Roasted Parsnip Bisque, Citrus Beet Salad, Marinated Cauliflower, and Pistachio Semolina Cake in a five-course meal for $85 and an optional wine pairing for $40.
- Green Fig – this four-course prix-fixe menu for $45 features baked baby turnips, short rib, and Jack Daniel’s chocolate mousse.
- Tender – For $95, enjoy a prix-fixe menu offering a complimentary glass of prosecco, Butternut Squash Salad, Prosciutto and Melted Mozzarella, Swordfish Oscar, Lamb Chops, and Creme Brûlée.
- MIFUNE – This prix-fixe tasting menu prepared by the Head Chef features Pumpkin Potage Soup, Oyster Oxtail Soup, Washugyu Beef or Duck, and Gateau Chocolat for $150.
- Quintessence – a four-course organic vegan meal from pop-up chef Pas Niratband offers Strawberry Gazpacho, Beet Ravioli, Panna Cotta with Tarragon-Peace Sauce, and more starting at $65.
- Monarch Rooftop – On February 11, grab your girls for a “Galentine’s Day” brunch buffet, mimosas, manicures, and more starting at $35.
- Ai Fiori – a six-course menu for $210 offers appetizers, pastas, seafood and meat entrees, and dessert, with an optional wine pairing from $125 – $225.
- Oceana – enjoy a three-course prix-fixe menu for $65, or four-course for $95, including Halibut Ceviche, Black Linguini, Raspberry Macaroon, and more. (Caviar service an additional $25).
- Gramercy Tavern – a special Valentine’s Day menu for $198 includes Scallop Crudo, Mushroom Tortellini, and Chocolate Hazelnut Mousse, with an optional wine pairing for $125.
- Momofuku Má Pêche – a four-course prix-fixe dinner for $75 includes Razor Clam Ceviche, Pickled Japanese Eggplant, Quince Tart, and more.
- Boqueria – for $95 per person, enjoy a tapas menu (pick four), dessert menu (pick one), and sparkling, red, or white wine (included).
- L’Appart – with tableside caviar service available, you and your date can indulge in in a French tasting menu that includes Wagyu Beef Tartare, Foie Gras topped with fresh Black Truffle, and a Chocolate Tart that’s perfect to share. The tasting menu is $195 per person, and an additional $110 with the exquisite wine pairing.
- Le Bar & Beaubourg – Kick off Valentine’s Day at Le Bar and enjoy hand shucked oysters, exclusive caviar, and a glass of champagne for just $20! Then, head over to Beaubourg to enjoy their Prix Fixe Menu ($85 per person) including delicious Ricotta Gnocchi made with truffle mushrooms, fava beans, aged parmesan, and Porcini broth, then dive right into the Poached Maine Lobster, made with braised leek and sunchoke risotto – but make sure to leave room for dessert, because the Chocolate Mousse Hearts are irresistible.
- Le District – Take a walk around Le District’s market and you’ll feel as though you’ve teleported to France! Start your romantic food adventure at the Poissonerie and enjoy their Caviar & Blini ($50). Then head over to the Cheese and Charcuterie counter to share a special Valentine’s Day Cheese and Charcuterie Platter for two ($25), that includes three cheeses, two meats, almonds, olives, quince paste, and baguettes.
- Tinder Live – laugh along with comedian Lane Moore at she swipes through Tinder live for an audience.
- Valentine’s Day Gala – dance the night away on February 9 from 6pm – 8:30pm at an event that’s free to all at Highbridge Recreation Center. (Semi-formal or formal attire is encouraged).
- Cupid’s Undie Run – raise money for Cupid’s Charity at an event that’s more of a party than a run, wearing nothing but undies or a costume, on February 10.
- Valentine’s Day 5k – join a race on February 10 from 10am – 1pm in Staten Island benefitting Project Hospitality, a foundation for the homeless and hungry.
- LUST: Valentine’s Day – adventurous couples, singles, and friends can explore sensuality with exotic performances, live music, burlesque, acrobatics, and dinner served on nude models.
- BloomThat – shop bouquets, gift baskets, and pairings with brands like Bite Beauty and Brooklyn Candle Studio.
- Putnam & Putnam – luxurious arrangements displayed in various vases and pitchers.
- Scotts Flowers – shop a special V-Day collection with bouquet arrangements, gift bundles, and pairings with champagne and candles.
- Stems – browse Valentine’s Day arrangements available for delivery or pick-up.
- Starbright – creative arrangements of roses displayed in unique baskets and vases.
- Jacques Torres – known as Mr. Chocolate, a gift from this world-renowned chocolatier won’t disappoint.
- La Maison du Chocolat – shop through a Paris-inspired Valentine’s Day collection of gourmet chocolates.
- Li-Lac Chocolates – this historic New York chocolate shop offers collections in classic heart-shaped boxes.
- Stick With Me Sweets – colorful, artfully handcrafted sweets are offered as bon bons, caramels, truffles, and candy bars.