Nine-game Fall 2021 Season Membership and Parking Packages are now on sale for Chicago House AC’s inaugural Fall season in the National Independent Soccer Association (NISA,) which kicks off at SeatGeek Stadium against New Amsterdam FC on Saturday, August 21st, 2021 at 7:35pm. Fall 2021 Season Membership packages, which include a variety of benefits, start at $108 (just $12 per match) for nine home matches. These ticket packages represent up to a 20% savings compared to buying tickets on match days. Fall 2021 Season Parking is available at $16 per match for a total of $144 for the nine Fall season home matches.
Fans can choose to pay for their Fall 2021 Season Memberships in full or spread the payments over three months (July, August and September) with the club’s interest-free payment plan.
Fall 2021 Season Membership packages include the following benefits:
- Access to nine Fall 2021 Season home matches at SeatGeek Stadium
- Honorary membership of the 1790 Founders Club with additional benefits
- Access to the best seats in the House with up to 20% savings compared to match day pricing
- Three-payment interest-free payment plan (June, July & August)
- 10% off discount on merchandise purchased on club website
- 20% off discount on half-season parking package price
- Ability to exchange and forward tickets as part of the “No Wasted Ticket” Program
- Ability to purchase additional single game tickets at the Fall Season rate
- Dedicated House ticket representative
- Access to Tickets.com online account management
- Chicago’s Fall 2021 Season includes nine home matchups at SeatGeek Stadium starting with New Amsterdam (8/21) and Detroit City FC (8/29) followed by LA Force (9/17), Michigan Stars (9/24), 1904 FC (10/9), Chattanooga (10/13), Maryland (10/23), Stumptown AC (11/13) and Cal United (10/20).
The first 1,790 fans to purchase a Fall 2021 Season Membership Package will automatically become members of the club’s 1790 Founders Club with additional perks and benefits.
Members who had previously purchased Full 18-match season ticket packages for the Fall 2021 and Spring 2022 seasons will see their season packages and pricing honored through to the end of the 2022 Spring Season. They will also be provided with an option to add the Fall 2022 season at 2021/2022 Full season prices when 2022 Season Tickets go on sale later this year.
PURCHASE Chicago House AC Season Memberships & Parking:
Chicago House AC – 1790 Founders Club
- The first 1,790 fans to purchase a Fall 2021 Season Membership will automatically become members of the 1790 Founders Club.
- “1790” was chosen in honor of Jean Baptiste Point du Sable, the first permanent non-indigenous settler of what would later become Chicago and is recognized as the founder of Chicago. 1790 is the earliest known record of Point du Sable living in Chicago, though he may have settled in Chicago in the late 1780s.
- 1790 Founders Club members who register a season ticket before the start of the inaugural season will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win one of these great prizes:
- Opportunity to deliver the match ball and take part in the coin toss for Chicago House AC’s inaugural match
- Opportunity to win a team-signed match ball used in the inaugural match
- Opportunity to win a team-signed inaugural season House authentic match jersey
- Exclusive 1790 Founders Club member benefits include:
- Receive a specially designed, exclusive, limited-edition “Point Du Sable” scarf
- Receive a specially designed, exclusive, limited-edition 1790 Founders Club pin
- Name placed on Founders Club member Roll of Honor page on House website in perpetuity
- 1790 Founders Club member certificate
- Invitation to a special Founders Club member event during the 2021 season
- For more information on Season Membership packages, Season Parking and the 1790 Founders Club, please contact Roberto Diaz on (773) 818-1009 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT Chicago House AC
Founded in 2020, Chicago House Athletic Club is a community-based professional soccer team which will begin play in Fall 2021 at the 20,000 capacity SeatGeek Stadium at 71st and Harlem in Bridgeview, Illinois. The team will compete in the National Independent Soccer Association (NISA,) a U.S. Soccer sanctioned third division league. Led by Managing Partner, President & CEO Peter Wilt, Chicago House AC is a Public Benefit Corporation (PBC) committed to transparency and working with its constituents to use its platform for social justice, diversity, equality, inclusion and community improvement. For more information, contact us at email@example.com, visit www.chicagohouseac.com and follow on social media @ChicagoHouse_AC. “Our City, Our House.”
For more information about Chicago House AC’s partnership with Nike, check out our article here.
Featured Image Credit: Chicago House AC on Facebook