RUSH HOUR WORKOUTS
Keep your body summer-ready with weekly Rush Hour Workouts Tuesday evenings at Navy Pier, led by some of Chicago’s leading fitness instructors.
Free and open to the public! Enjoy incredible views of the Chicago Skyline while getting your sweat on with Rush Hour Fitness. Then stick around to decompress your work week with Sunset Yoga.
Come sweat with us! Experience a full body workout with body weight resistance, isometric movements and high repetition; a mixture of boxing, HIIT, barre burn, and yoga sculpt. Each muscle group is targeted and worked to the point of enervation, creating long and lean results.
All participants must download, complete the 2020 Waiver Form and turn it in on the day of attendance.
2020 CLASS INFO
- June 16: Bodyweight Yoga Sculpt with Reyna Hoerdeman
- June 23: Bodyweight HIIT with Danielle Hildreth
- June 30: Bodyweight Yoga Sculpt with Reyna Hoerdeman
- July 7: Bodyweight HIIT with Reyna Hoerdeman
- July 14: Bodyweight HIIT with Reyna Hoerdeman
- July 21: Bodyweight Barre Burn with Lisa Solomon
- July 28: Bodyweight Barre Burn with Stacey Nuzbach
- August 4: Bodyweight Yoga Sculpt with Reyna Hoerdeman
- August 11: Bodyweight Barre Burn with Hannah
- August 18: Bodyweight Barre Burn with Stacey Nuzbach
- August 25: Bodyweight HIIT with Reyna Hoerdeman
About This SeriesRush Hour Workouts are part of Summer Fitness at Navy Pier, in partnership with Studio Fit Chicago and in collaboration with Yoga on the Beach Co., offering free motion fitness classes and sunset yoga classes in the months of June, July and August.