Looking to cash in on some amazing post-Thanksgiving deals this year?
Damn straight, you are. Here are all the best sales, scores and steals coming to Chicago this Black Friday.
Your favorite big-box-retailer/second home to some of the biggest blowouts of the season. Doors open at 5 pm on Turkey Day, close at 1 am and reopen at 7 am the next morning.
- Get a 6th Generation iPad, starting at 249.99 ($80 off)
- Grab an Apple Watch series 3 (GPS), starting at 199.99 ($80 off)
- Pick up a Samsung 65″ Smart Curved UHD TV for $799.99 ($300.00)
- Receive a $250 Target gift card with a qualified activation on the iPhone XS or iPhone XS Max
- Get a $150 Target gift card with qualified activation and any purchase of the iPhone8, 8 Plus, or iPhone X
- Buy one, get one 30% off on App Store & iTunes Gift cards (Rock on!)
- Save $100 on Sony PlayStation 4 1TB Spider-Man bundle
- AND spend $50 or more on Friday, the 24th and get 20% off storewide on the next Target shopping trip between November 27th and December 8
Don’t play me with that “Best Buy is dead” shit – you know that this tech Mecca is showing up to play this Black Friday. Doors open 5 pm on Thursday and 8 am on Friday.
- Grab a Samsung Galaxy Watch Smartwatch 42mm Stainless Steel for 259.99 ($70 off)
- Save up to 40% on select Samsung appliances.
- Save up to $300 on select computers
- Save $140 on Beats Studio3 Wireless Headphones
- Save $100 on an Apple – iPad Mini 4
- Save up to $150 on an iPad Pro 10.5 inch
- Save $300 on a Samsung 4k smart TV
Deals on deals on deals. Doors open at 6 pm on Thanksgiving.
- Save $150 on a Sceptre 50” Class FHD LED TV
- Get %100 off on an Xbox One
- Grab a Samsung Galaxy Tablet for $69.99
- Get up to a $400 Walmart gift card with any purchase of the iPhone 8, 8 Plus, iPhone X
- Buy that special kiddo in your life a GIANT stuffed unicorn and/or teddy bear for just $20 (seriously, like, GIANT)
- Get $20 off per tire purchase
Good ole’ Macy’s will be open from 5 pm Thursday until 2 am on Friday, 6 am Friday until 10 pm and ALL DAY ONLINNNEEE. When (not if) you go, be sure to check out:
- $60 off on Women’s Coats (Mom could always use another coat. Right?)
- $15.99 for Kids’ Puffers
- 50-60% off on Men’s Shoes
- 25% off on Uggs
- 50% off of Designer Styles
- $19.99 and under for family jammies (I’ll just leave this here)
- AND 10 different FREE doorbusters after mail-in rebate, including a coffee maker, sweaters and perfume
Makeup for dayyzzz. Get even more deals on the Sephora app.
- Get the best-selling Sephora Mini Brush Set for $15
- Grab the cult favorite First-Aid Beauty Hydration Harbor for $12
- Get Rihanna’s Fenty Beauty Frost Set (so you can start the holidays looking FROSTbulous)
The perfect time to stock up on winter favorites!
- Come pick up $20 sweaters
- $13 skinny jeans (You get a pair. You get a pair. We all get a pair!)
- 30% off on all jacket dresses
Here are a few sales coming to the Chicago-based beauty retailer this Black Friday:
- Ulta Beauty Collection for $14.99
- 40% off Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kits
- $10 Mascara by IT Cosmetics, Urban Decay, Tarte, and Buxom
- Urban Decay Naked Petit Heat Eyeshadow Palette for $15
Sweaters and jeans and jackets, oh my!
- 1 dolla cozy socks. For each pair bought, Old Navy will donate $1 to Boys & Girls Clubs.
- 50% off your entire purchase November 22nd – 24th.
Anyone need a refrigerator?
- Get up to 40% off appliances
- Find 10-50% off EVERYTHING in the store
- 50% off on Fall and Winter clothing
- 75% off on 7′ Alpine Balsam Fir Christmas Tree
- Men’s jeans for $9.99
- Up to 40% off on canister vacuums
- Find up to 80% off select jewelry
Victoria’s actual secret is great deals, apparently.
- Get a FREE tote with any $74 purchase
- All sleepwear buy 1 get 1 free
- Free $20 Holiday Reward Card with a $40 purchase
- Get a free pair of slippers with every pajama set purchase