Cupid may not have struck you this year, but that doesn’t mean you can’t celebrate yourself and the girls 18 stories above Tempe’s downtown district at Skysill Rooftop Lounge, the Valley’s highest open-air rooftop bar perched atop The Westin Tempe hotel.
Guests will enjoy a mini bottle of Chandon along with a delectable board station featuring a variety of specially curated items such as green chile-cilantro hummus, local honeycomb, artisan meats, pumpernickel toast and chocolate truffles – making for a memorable and intimate evening of celebrating friends with a breathtaking view of the city.
Galentine’s Day at Skysill Rooftop Lounge
- Tuesday, February 14 from 4–8 p.m.
- $65++ per person
- Galantine’s Boards:
- Nosh Board: farmer’s market vegetables, roasted tomato hummus, green chile-cilantro hummus and pita chips
- Charcuterie Board: selection of artisan meats, cheeses, dried fruit and local honeycomb
- Mini Tea Sandwich Board: smashed avocado, cured tomato, pickled red onion, cotija cheese, multigrain toast, smoked salmon, chive cream cheese, Persian cucumber, pumpernickel toast, southwest egg salad, sweety peppers and applewood smoked bacon
- Chocolate & Sweets Board: chocolate truffles, cupcakes, cookies and scones
- Address: 11 E. 7th St. Tempe, AZ 85281
- Reservations are required and available through OpenTable.
- Visit SkysillRooftop.com or call 480-968-8885 for more information.