This period of uncertainty has given to us all a lot of time on our hands to do whatever we want but from our homes. This would be the best holiday gift for the 4/20 crew, wouldn’t it? With the flexibility, space, the ‘no-judgy’ eyes lurking around, what more could one ask for. We have compiled a list of the best ways to celebrate 4/20 from home and the list speaks to both the introverted and extraverted stoner. Which are you?
WANT TO STAY TOASTED?
This is for the individuals that get quirky when something you dig is almost finished, we have a few stores in mind that can help you stay toasty.
- Purecanastore sells marijuana for medical and recreational purposes and they deliver to your doorstep.
- Potlala is an online weed store in your pocket. Yes! And they offer free, safe, and discrete weed delivery, nationwide.
- Leafly is a marijuana store that combines products and accessories to give you an all-round satisfaction.
WANT TO PUFF & CHILL?
There are loads of stoner movies out there that will appeal to you on this day and we are here to let you in on our top 5. Check them out!
- High-School played by Wiz Khalifa & Snoop Dogg. This movie cast comprises of the best individuals to act and they delivered!
- Harold & Kumar series is one you need to binge on. It’s filled with humor, corny statements and of course, lots of weed.
- Ted, an unrealistic but hilarious movie. A must-watch.
- Friday is a movie series that runs over 16 hours, filled with drama, crime, and comedy.
- Dazed & Confused is just as the title states. One thing that stands out in this movie is the fact that the stoner stays charming all through.
If you want to add to the list of stoner movies, please comment below, and leave your reviews of the movies listed.
BEST THINGS TO DO TO CELEBRATE 4/20
- Video Games, like FIFA, Grand Theft Auto, Mortal Kombat…
- Paint, for the artistic stoners…
- Virtual games, like Hold your Smoke, Never Have I Ever…
- Baking, but with Cannabis…
- Music, from artistes like Rihanna, Wiz Khalifa, Lil’Wayne…
- Deep Conversations… One would be surprised at the intellectually high conversation stoners exchange.
Remember, the first thing to do on this day is to “wake ‘n’ bake” because why not? 4/20 is a special day to get high, even if you do that every day. Happy 4/20!