Table of Contents
It’s no secret that alcoholic seltzers have taken off in popularity. Millennials have made these fizzy beverages disappear off shelves everywhere faster than some stores can keep up. And although a few years ago White Claw was popular among mainly females, it’s a drink everyone enjoys now. Why? It’s low in calories and sugar (hangovers are not trendy), easy to drink, and it comes in multiple flavors.
White Claw was one of the first hard seltzers to really take off, even though now most major alcohol companies are following suit to rival it. While White Claw is delicious to sip and enjoy all on its own, there are a large number of cocktail recipes you can create with White Claw.
You already have it in your fridge, so why not mix it up by creating one of these fun summer White Claw cocktails!?
All of our hard seltzer recipes serve up to 4 people (or just you, we won’t judge).
- 1 cup tequila
- ½ cup lime juice
- ½ cup agave syrup or simple syrup
- 1-2 cans of Mango White Claw (or use Lime if you want it more traditional)
- Sugar (for the rim)
- 4 lime wedges for garnish
Margaritas are an easy go-to cocktail that almost everyone enjoys. You can even replace the tequila with vodka if you prefer to change it up (although, then it’s not really a marg). Put all of the ingredients in a blender with extra ice to create a delicious white claw cocktail. The frozen mango margaritas are refreshing on a hot summer day.
View this post on Instagram
- 1 cup tequila or mezcal if you like it smoky
- 4 oz simple syrup
- 1 can ruby grapefruit white claw
- ½ cup lime juice (fresh!)
- ½ cup grapefruit juice plus grapefruit slices for garnish
For this cocktail, we are using the White Claw to replace the club soda. Tequila or mezcal is your choice, but if you’ve never tried mezcal before maybe stick with tequila (mezcal is great, but it has a very distinct smoky flavor).
- 1 cup bourbon whiskey
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon simple syrup
- 1 can of Black Cherry White Claw
- 4 orange slices
- 4 lemon slices
- Cherries for topping (optional)
This White Claw cocktail has remnants of the popular bourbon cocktails but with a twist! Black Cherry is likely no ones favorite flavor of White Claw so if you have a few left that are not getting finished, make a batch of this cocktail! Also, if you can use the larger square or circle ice cubes it’ll fancy up your drink!
View this post on Instagram
Fruity Summer Sangria
- 1 bottle dry white wine or red wine (we suggest Pinot Noir)
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1 can Raspberry White Claw (or any of the “berry” flavors)
- Raspberries for garnish and taste
- ½ cup orange liquor (i.e. triple-sec)
Sangria is possibly the most versatile cocktail out there. You can really experiment with this cocktail however you want, but this hard seltzer recipe will get you started! Pro tip: use frozen raspberries and they’ll act as ice cubes too!
Try these cocktails as-is or get creative and add your own fun mix-ins!