Why it is a Must to Get Newborn NICOP?

A registration document granted to a Pakistani citizen is the NICOP (National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis). Any dual nationality Pakistani citizen can apply for a National Identity Card and travel to Pakistan without a visa. Please keep in mind that a passport number is essential when applying for a National Identity Card for newborn babies born abroad. The National Identity Card is good for ten years. A non-related NADRA Tracking, such as a friend, employee, or neighbor, can validate your application. We offer National Identity Card online services to save you time and money while also ensuring that your Identity cards arrive in the UK as soon as feasible. You can receive an urgent National Identity Card in a very short time by using our services. Only if your situation changes can you modify the information on your National Identity Cards. You have the option of changing your name, marital status, and family head.

From Where You Can Get:

NADRA Card Center is a website that offers online services such as Pakistan Passport Renewal, NADRA Card Renewal UK, and the issuance of a New NADRA NICOP for a baby. These are the services offered by our website to Pakistanis living abroad. NADRA Card Center works online for your documents and delivers them to your door with complete protection and safety, removing all worry from your life. It saves you time and provides you with quick and dependable services. We are not linked with any Pakistani embassy or NADRA and provide a completely independent service.

Registration Requirements:

Newborn babies born to Pakistani citizens/dual citizens of Sweden and Finland must be recognized as Pakistani nationals by their parents by the Ambassador of Pakistan Stockholm (Sweden) within one year of their birth. For birth registration, the following are the requirements:

  • DOB should be written in DD-MM-YYYY format, and no additional dates should be entered on the form.
  • In English, an extract from the Population Register includes the name of the baby and his or her guardians.
  • NICOP/CNICs for both parents (Original+ Photocopy) If the original IDs of the parents are not sent, the case will be closed.
  • Passports including both parents (photocopy only), and if mom and dad have dual citizenship, a photocopy of the other passports as well.
  • The husband’s name must be on the mother’s NICOP/CNIC. If this is not the case, a copy of the Nikah Nama must be submitted. 
  • In the case of a foreign mother or father, an affidavit certifying “No Objection” to his or her child’s registration as a Pakistani native. The No Objection Certificate can be found by clicking here. 
  • The Nikkah Nama must be attested by Pakistan’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs. If the marriage certificate was issued in Sweden, it must be attested. by the Swedish Ministry of Foreign Affairs & likewise for Finland i.e. Marriage certificates issued in Finland need to be attested by the Finnish Ministry of Foreign Affairs before submission of documents.
  • Two passport-size color photographs of the child (on photographic paper preferably with white background).
  • Fee is charged by Debit/Credit card

Photo by ConvertKit on Unsplash