Mumbai is the city in which dreams are built as well as fulfilled, and the best part is that you will be able to enjoy easy accessibility to almost everything in this city. The city has been highly capable of providing you with beauty elements along with a favorable trip, and the following are some of the places to be visited in the city while you are planning your stay in Taj lands end Mumbai:
- Gateway of India: This is the best place to visit in the city of Mumbai and was built in 1984 to honor the visit of King George V and Queen Mary to Mumbai. This place is very well located next to the iconic Taj Mahal Palace and has been very much successful in facing the western Arabian Sea. The beautiful architecture will definitely be successful in leaving you spellbound at every possible opportunity, and the best part is that you can book the ferry ride over here to enjoy the best possible experience in the city of Mumbai.
- Sanjay Gandhi National Park: The best part is that this particular place is very well spread across approximately 104 km² of land and is one of the most important places to be visited in entire Asia. Because of this, you will be able to enjoy a good number of activities over here, which will be ultimately helpful in making this place a good family entertainer. Taking the forest Road or the stairs in this place is definitely a good idea so that everyone will be able to capture the Buddha relics very easily and further will be able to make the visit a memorable one.
- Red Carpet Wax Museum: It is advisable for you to visit this particular place because it will be capable of providing you with a good number of benefits, and ultimately you can take a selfie with your favorite stars. Coming to the city of dreams and fulfilling the dreams at the red carpet wax Museum is a great idea because it will be exhibiting the life-like back structures of the prominent icons of multiple fields, including politics, sports, and world-level cinema.
- Elephanta caves: This place has been very well included in the list of UNESCO world heritage sites of Mumbai and ultimately is a very massive area that provides you with an immense significant understanding of the historical aspects associated with several centuries. This place comes with caves that are dedicated to Lord Shiva and to caves depicting Buddhist architecture. This is one of the most important things to be done in the entire city, and ultimately you will be able to enjoy the best possible trekking activity over here.
- Siddhivinayak Temple: This is one of the most frequently visited places in the city of Mumbai and is very well dedicated to Lord Ganesha. People across the globe, including famous personalities from Bollywood and sports fields, are consistently coming to this particular area to seek the blessings of Siddhivinayak Ganapati. The auspicious idol of Lord Ganesha has been very well carved out in a single black stone, and the trunk is bent towards the Right, which makes it one of its kind. You can easily plan out a visit to this particular place, and ultimately, visiting and planning the Mumbai darshan is a good idea for you.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus: This is one of the most important UNESCO world heritage sites situated right in the heart of Mumbai. It was built in 1888 and was built in the British colonial period. This is very much successful in highlighting the best possible architecture, and ultimately capturing the photograph with your friends and family over here is definitely a good idea for you. Once you are done with the sightseeing, you will definitely be able to enjoy lip-smacking food, and ultimately, this place comes with some budget restaurants as well.
- Iskcon Temple: If you are interested in enjoying spirituality on your trip, then definitely visiting this place is a good idea because it is very close to Juhu Beach and is spread across an area of 4 acres of land. This is a gorgeously carved Temple that is capable of drawing the attention of devotees across the globe, and some of the festivals in the form of Guru Purnima, Rath Yatra, Janmashtami, and other associated things are very much popular over here. ISKCON temple is also considered to be a very good educational hub because of the library associated with it, which is housing an impressive collection of the spiritual books
- Nehru Centre: This place has been built in the memory of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, and the Centre is capable of propagating teachings and ideas through educational and cultural programs. This place consists of a spectacular DOME-shaped planetarium, which creates curiosity about astronomy and science in the life of young kids. Everybody will be able to stargaze themselves with the best possible memorable time, and the further best part is that it also has a cubicle that will calculate the weight of each of the nine planets of the solar system. So, you will definitely be able to have the best time with your loved ones over here because everything will be filled with energy and intuitiveness.
- Esselworld: If you are interested in including adventure in your trip, then you definitely will think this place is a good idea because it is a very famous amusement park. It will be capable of providing you with the perfect dose of adventure and is also considered to be a very happening destination for wedding photography along with several other events. Visiting this place is a good idea because you can get the booking done through the official website without any problem.
Hence, planning the visit to the above-mentioned places will become very much easy whenever you are planning your stay in the Taj lands end Mumbai, so that everything will be easily approachable and you can have the best time in the city of dreams, Mumbai.