How to Celebrate the 4th of July in NYC This Year
Independence Day is once again making its annual debut and NYC is hella prepared.
If you’re still discussing plans with your friends and family, here are some of our favorite ways to celebrate the 4th of July in NYC.
Where to Eat
- Boozy Brunch @ Añejo. 11:30 am. $47 for bottomless brunch options.
- 4th of July BBQ Cookout @ Koneko. 11 am—6 pm. Manhattan. $30 all you can eat.
- Fourth of July Crab Boil @ The Standard. 12 pm—9 pm. Manhattan. $35.
- July 4th Party @ LIC Flea & Food. 2 pm—11:30 pm. Long Island. Free admission.
- Beats & BBQ: The Star-Spangled Boogie @ LP & Harmony. 3 pm—11 pm. Brooklyn. Free admission.
- Party on the Rooftop @ Salvation Taco. 6 pm—10 pm. Manhattan. $25.
- Red, White, and Brew BBQ @ Brother Jimmy’s. 3 pm—7 pm. Manhattan. $89 with drinks and food included.
- 4th of July Rooftop BBQ @ Rooftop Reds. 2 pm—10 pm. $20.
- 4th of July 2018 Rooftop Social @ Ophelia Lounge. 6:30 pm—9:30 pm. $200.
- The Revolution Burger @ Industry Kitchen. Any time at all. $150.
- Lobster Boil @ SUGARCANE raw bar grill. Any time at all. $72.
- Fourth of July @ Nickel & Diner. Open all day. Free admission.
Where to Drink
- Rooftop Party @ Northern Territory. 5 pm—2 am. $60 admission for drinks and fireworks views.
- 4th of July Fireworks Party @ The Crown Rooftop. 4 pm—12 am. $25+ with a one-hour vodka open bar and a complimentary cocktail.
- Fireworks Party @ The Box House Hotel Rooftop. 6 pm—11 pm. $40 with one drink included.
- Fireworks Viewing Party @ World Bar. 6 pm—10:30 pm. $20 for complimentary app and drink specials.
- Drunk Uncle Sam: 4th of July Bar Crawl @ Fat Buddha. 3 pm—4 am. $20 for cover-free entry to all participating bars plus drink specials.
- Independence Day Rooftop Party @ Kimoto Rooftop. 6 pm—2 am. Brooklyn. $10 general admission. $60 open bar package.
Where to Celebrate
- YES July 4th Extravaganza 2 pm—12 am. Brooklyn. Free before 5 pm if you RSVP!
- Get Summered at Riis Park Beach Bazaar 12 pm—6 pm. Queens. Free admission.
- Rockaway Beach Bus All day. Queens. $30 round trip. $20 one way.
- Watch the Mets v. Rays Games July 6—8. Queens. $25+
- Revolutionary New York – Hamilton, Washington & War Tour 11 am & 2 pm. Brooklyn. $25.
- Nathan’s Famous International Hot Dog Eating Contest 12 pm. Brooklyn. Free admission.
Where to Watch Fireworks
- Fireworks Party on the Brooklyn Barge 5 pm—10 pm. $155+
- Macy’s Fireworks Family Friendly Festive Boat 5 pm—9:30 pm. $149.
- Macy’s Fireworks Cruise in the East River 5 pm—10 pm. $119+
- Timeless 4th of July Fireworks Cruise 5 pm—10 pm. $149+
- Harbor Lights 4th of July Fireworks Cruise 5 pm—10 pm. $129+
- July 4th Front Row Fireworks at the 34th St. Heliport 4 pm—12 am. $35+
- Looking for more? Check here and here.
Featured Image Credit: Macy’s