Smartphones are something that we all use every day. Smartphones have become necessary for everyone considering the countless ways we can use them.
A recent research study revealed that smartphones have made 75 % of their users more productive. And brands have started using technologically advanced smartphones to grow their businesses. Using social media platforms is one such way to help you grow your business and create a strong brand presence.
TikTok, the rapidly evolving social media platform with a user base of 1 + billion users, is a goldmine for social media marketers. TikTok lets you reach your target audience by posting visually appealing content. If you are a brand wanting to get more engagement for your content on TikTok, seeking help from Trollishly will help increase your reach and followers.
Now, Why don’t we consider using smartphones and TikTok to be productive and earn?
Hence, this brings us to the most exciting aspect of this article. Let’s learn how to use smartphones to create high-quality videos on TikTok.
TikTok is a platform that strictly demands its users to shoot vertical videos. Most smartphones will help their users shoot pictures and videos with good resolution. Before shooting videos on TikTok, you need to make a few camera/video adjustments to your smartphone.
To capture good content for TikTok using your smartphone, follow the instructions given below:
- Open your phone’s camera.
- Find the camera settings icon and scroll down till you find “Rear Video Size.”
- Once you find the “Rear Video Size” option, set the rear video size by selecting the 16:9 option.
Making the above adjustments on your smartphones will help you capture and post high-quality videos on TikTok. High-quality videos are essential to increase the content’s virality on TikTok. Creating quality content aims to reach your audience and get the visibility you want. You could also buy tiktok likes to support your efforts in getting maximum exposure for your brand and content on TikTok.
Now that your smartphone is ready to shoot some brilliant videos for your TikTok account Let’s learn how to create videos on TikTok.
Steps to Create Vertical Videos on TikTok
To create vertical videos on TikTok, follow the instructions given below:
- Go to your profile page on TikTok and click the “create a video” option.
- You can use existing videos on your phone’s camera roll or shoot a new video by clicking the red button, which helps you record a video.
- Once you have started recording your video on TikTok, you can choose the length of your video. TikTok allows you to record videos ranging from 15 seconds to 10 minutes.
- TikTok allows you to reduce the length of your video clips; to do this, find the “adjust clips” option and click it.
- If you want to add good background music to your video, click “music” at the top of your screen. You also have the option to choose your favourite music.
- You can add stickers, text, and other effects to your video. You can do this by clicking stickers, and filter options on the right-hand side of your screen.
- If your video involves speech, include captions so everybody understands what you are saying.
- Once you have customised your video based on your preferences, click on the “next” button at the bottom of your screen.
- You can also add hashtags to improve your video’s visibility and tag other people in your account.
- TikTok lets you choose a still from your video which you wish to display in your TikTok feed.
- Finally, you can click “Post” to successfully publish your video content on TikTok.
7 Best Practices You Can Follow Before Posting Your First Video on TikTok
Choose the Right Music
Most TikTok users are interested in listening to good music. Therefore, ensure the video you post has good background music, as TikTok users choose to watch content that plays their favourite audio.
Use Strong Hooks
The first few seconds of your video should contain strong hooks to sustain your user’s attention and stop them from feeling bored. The first few seconds of your video will determine whether your audience will watch your video or skip your video.
Appropriate Usage of Hashtags
Knowing to use hashtags appropriately plays a significant role in promoting the discoverability of your content and your brand. Use TikToks creative center to find trending hashtags. If you want your content to be on the “For You Page,” seeking help from Trollishly will help your content get the required visibility.
Keep Posting Content Regularly
Consistency is the key to growing on TikTok and helping your content get maximum reach and engagement. TikTok recommends its users post their content up to 4 times daily. A study indicates that the best days to post content on TikTok are Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.
Keep Your Content Raw and Original
TikTok is an app that supports authenticity. Hence, ensure that the videos that you post are original and raw. The less polished your content appears, the more it will attract the audience.
Choose Good Lighting
Ensure that your TikTok videos appear clear. If you want superior-quality videos, shoot your videos early in the morning or the evening. Using ring lights (multi-use lighting tools) will be beneficial for shooting indoor videos.
Best Smartphones for TikTok Videos
Using smartphones to shoot superior-quality TikTok videos is possible. Smartphones allow you to shoot videos from anywhere and edit and post videos. The best phones you can use to shoot terrific TikTok videos, as per the experts, are as follows:
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
- Google Pixel 7
- Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
- One of the best smartphones with a brilliant camera useful for TikTok creators.
- The phone’s design and screen look attractive
- The selfie camera is 40 MP
Google Pixel 7
- It is an economical smartphone with a good camera for TikTok Creators.
- Has a G2 Google Tensor Chip
- It is a water-resistant smartphone.
Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max
- It is the newest smartphone that Apple has launched.
- Considered an exceptional tool for TikTok content creators.
- iPhone 14 Pro Max has a multi-camera array.
- It produces ProRAW photos.
We hope that this article helps you shoot quality TikTok Videos, which will help you achieve the results you desire to get on TikTok. Choosing a smartphone that will suit your needs and knowing how to shoot a video using your smartphone will do the trick.
Image Credit: Photo by Solen Feyissa on Unsplash