If you are an aspiring YouTube star, then you must have surely tried to get more views on your videos. And if not, then there is no harm in trying out this method of getting more views. In fact, it is quite legal for the users to buy high retention views for their videos and get their videos popular among other users. You may ask why one should go for buying YouTube views? Well! The answer is very simple! When someone watches your video on YouTube that person will be able to see how many times your video has been watched by other users and what kind of audience you have gathered over time because of this particular video. So, if you want to make sure that people will watch your content then it’s best to buy real high retention views from reliable sellers like us at
How to buy high retention views?
To buy high retention YouTube views, you need to find a reputable provider. Here are some things to keep in mind:
- Only buy from reputable providers.
- Make sure they have proof of high retention rates.
- Make sure they have a customer service team that can help with anything you need after your purchase.
How to check if my views are high retention?
Visit YouTube Insight, click Watch time and select Total. Then click Views. This will show you your views, impressions, and retention rate for each video included in your channel analytics:
High retention means that a viewer watched more than 50% of the video before they clicked away. If your videos have low retention (under 50%), then it’s likely that those who do watch them are not engaged by what they see on screen and quickly move on to something else. This may mean that either your content isn’t engaging enough or there are too many ads interrupting it.
How to get more YouTube views
- Use a good title. This is what will be used to search for your video, so make sure it has the words people are likely to use.
- Make sure your content is engaging and fun to watch. If not, then no one will want to watch it again or share it!
- Create good thumbnails for your videos that are eye-catching enough that viewers want more when they see them on YouTube’s homepage or in their feed.
- Be consistent with posting schedules so people know when you’re going live and can plan accordingly.* Next up: create a channel trailer (a short video summarizing all of the great things about your channel), banner image (a banner at the top of each page), description text explaining what kind of content you post/create each week/month on YouTube
How to buy real YouTube views?
When you buy YouTube views, you want to make sure that they’re quality. You can find fake and low-quality YouTube views all over the internet. These types of views are not going to do your channel any good and could even hurt it by lowering its rankings.
If you want to ensure that the YouTube views you purchase are high retention, here are some tips:
- Look at their reviews and testimonials on review sites like Trustpilot or Better Business Bureau (BBB). If they have a lot of positive feedback from happy customers, chances are the company is reputable and has worked hard to earn those reviews. On the other hand, if there aren’t any reviews or if they’re all negative ones then it may be best to avoid this company altogether as they probably aren’t worth your time or money!
- Check out their social media accounts; see how many followers/friends/likes etc., they have compared with similar companies offering similar services (if any). The more people who follow them means better word-of-mouth advertising for us 🙂
- See what kind of hashtags are being used in posts about these companies – “buy” doesn’t mean much without details such as how many likes/followers etc., so try searching instead using something like “buy high retention youtube views” instead where everyone’s talking about buying these kinds only 🙂 As long as we keep doing our part too – like posting positive videos every day 🙂
It is illegal to buy YouTube views?
It’s important to differentiate between what is and isn’t illegal. In general, you can buy as many real YouTube views as you want without breaking any laws. It’s not even illegal to purchase a bunch of fake YouTube views! But if you do so, be prepared for the repercussions from Google.
On the other hand, it is illegal to purchase likes or subscriptions on your own channel (or anyone else’s). These actions are against the terms of service for YouTube and could get your channel suspended or terminated altogether.
Why should I buy YouTube views?
The key to success on YouTube is to get lots of views. Views help increase your ranking, engagement and brand awareness. This in turn will lead to more sales and subscribers for your channel. If you have a product or service that can be marketed through YouTube, this is the perfect way for you to do it!
YouTube does not want their site full of low quality videos so they will penalize those who try this method by lowering their search rankings or even removing them altogether. However, there are ways around this like buying high retention views from an agency like Bulkoid!
In short, buying YouTube views is a great way to make your channel grow. If you want more views on your videos, then this is the best option. It will help you get more subscribers and eventually grow your audience. So what are you waiting for? Start buying high retention views today!
Featured Image Credit: Pixabay