Winter can be a harsh season if you don’t have money to spare. Houses with central heating are comfy, but you may need to spend hundreds of dollars to be warm this year, with heating bill expenses much higher than ever. Is it worth it? Yes, but can you get the same cozy warmth this year without being bankrupt?
The answer to this question may lie in the new Heat Space, a portable heater. With the help of this portable and personal heating device, you won’t have to face cold winter temperatures anymore or spend as much money.
Does this sound too good to be true? Check our Heat Space review to learn more about this portable heater.
What Is Heat Space?
Heat Space is a portable heater with relatively strong heating power due to its ability to heat rooms to 350 sq. ft. in size. It’s compact yet efficient in offering additional heat that’s needed during the coldest days of the winter: comfort.
It’s recommended for anyone who needs additional heating in areas where it is drafty, such as small apartments, dorm rooms, and drafty homes.
Heat Space Pros & Cons
Take a minute to compare the pros and cons of Heat Space:
- It can warm you during the winter without spending so much energy on central heating.
- Heats a room to 350sq ft room very quickly and efficiently.
- More efficient than the portable heater alternatives you can find in the market.
- Heat Space runs quietly.
- It allows you to save money during the winter.
- Comes with an exclusive discount right now.
- Won’t be so helpful if you have a large house or move around in it all the time.
- Large families may need to purchase more than a single unit.
How Heat Space Works
Using Heat Space is very simple. You should plug it into the outlet and turn it on. Adjust the temperature depending on how warm you like it. Finally, press the timer to program it if you want it to run for a set amount of time. To turn it off again, press the button.
Also, the device is 100% safe. It has a safeguard that will prevent its temperature from burning the heater or causing a fire in your house. When it hits 122F, it will automatically go down to 104F; if this happens three times in a row, it will automatically turn off. Another protective measure is that the device stops heating if it falls over.
If there’s any issue, such as overheating, you are recommended to unplug the device from the wall and wait for at least five to ten minutes before using it again. Usually, the device will be up and running again. However, you need to call customer support to solve the issue if it malfunctions.
Heat Space Main Features
These are some of the main features regarding Heat Space that we believe our readers should know:
- The potency of this device goes from 650W to 1200W, depending on the user’s desires.
- According to the manufacturer, it can heat as much as 350 square feet in a single room.
- You can plug it directly into the wall, and it’ll work.
- The design of Heat Space was explicitly made so that even people who never had a portable heater at home could operate it efficiently.
- It is tiny and can be easily carried around.
- It comes with safety measures that prevent the temperature from going beyond 122F and causing accidents.
Heat Space Official Pricing
Visit the Heat Space official website to check out this fantastic product. There, you can find the heater at the following prices:
- Alpha Bundle: one device for $49.95.
- Double Room Bundle: three devices for $47.45 each.
- Triple Zone Bundle: three devices for only $44.95 each.
- Full House Bundle: four devices for $42.46 each.
- Ultimate Mansion Bundle: five devices for $39.96 each.
U.S. residents can only make orders, and they take around five to seven business days to arrive at your home. It’s also possible to get two add-ons: a remote control for the heater, which costs $17.97, and a three-year warranty, which comes out for $13.99.
A 30-day money-back guarantee backs Heat Space. For more information, contact customer service via:
- Phone: 1-877-843-5780
- Hours: 7 AM – 5 PM PST
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Heat Space Conclusion
With Heat Space, you won’t be torn apart by the pain of deciding between comfort and money anymore. This heater will cater to your needs and save money.
This product has excellent durability and price compared to similar products and is easy to use. So, we are 100% sure that it will be ideal for anyone currently interested in acquiring a portable heater today.
RELATED PORTABLE HEATERS:
The links contained in this product review may result in a small commission if you opt to purchase the product recommended at no additional cost to you. This goes towards supporting our research and editorial team. Please know we only recommend high-quality products.
Please understand that any advice or guidelines revealed here are not even remotely substitutes for sound medical or financial advice from a licensed healthcare provider or certified financial advisor. Make sure to consult with a professional physician or financial consultant before making any purchasing decision if you use medications or have concerns following the review details shared above. Individual results may vary and are not guaranteed as the statements regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or Health Canada. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA, or Health Canada approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and do not provide any kind of get-rich money scheme. Reviewer is not responsible for pricing inaccuracies. Check product sales page for final prices.