Clear Focus™ by Change That Up is a supplement that helps consumers improve mental acuity with ingredients known to improve brain chemicals. The nootropic formula is easy to take every day, and users will get nourishment from a unique remedy that isn’t found anywhere else.
What is Clear Focus™?
Everyone has tasks during their day that require a bit more focus and attention to detail. Even with the best night of sleep, consumers everywhere want to ensure they have the right mental state to engage. Instead of reaching for a cup of coffee, consumers might be interested in getting the boost they need from Clear Focus.
Clear Focus™ is made for anyone who wants more clarity, memory retention, and focuses on their routine. The formula uses reliable ingredients, only requiring users to take one capsule to make a difference throughout the day. While it doesn’t have as aggressive a way of improving mental energy as coffee, it pushes along productivity and creativity.
How Does Clear Focus™ Help?
The only way to nourish the brain is to provide high-quality ingredients that have been proven effective. In Clear Focus™, users will find eight ingredients that differentiate between healthy and lazy brains.
The ingredients in this formula include:
- Ginkgo biloba
- N-acetyl L-carnitine
- St. John’s wort
- Bacopa Monnieri
- Huperzine A
Learn more about each of these ingredients below. 92
Gingko Biloba has been used in Chinese medicine for centuries because of its innate ability to improve blood flow, which is crucial to the brain’s performance. This improvement helps deliver more nutrients to the brain, promoting increased neurotransmitter activity for better memory retention and focus.
This ingredient comes with many studies to back up its ability to improve memory retention, focus, and recall. It is an excellent source of antioxidants, ensuring that consumers can reduce inflammation, which supports the brain, heart, and eyes.
Phosphatidylserine is a chemical that can be found in every brain cell. The brain requires it for healthy function because it is pivotal to cell communication within the brain. According to the current research on phosphatidylserine, supplementation can help consumers to improve how well they learn and retain new memories. It also helps with their reaction time, focus, and concentration ability.
When consumers supplement, they also might reduce the cortisol levels in the body, making it incredibly helpful to anyone with high stress in their life that could impede cognition.
N-Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALCAR)
N-Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALCAR) is an amino acid, and it helps consumers to maintain the energy that their brain needs, but it is also a significant catalyst for acetylcholine. Acetylcholine is a major neurotransmitter in the brain that controls optimal cognitive function, helping the brain to remain alert and engaged as it needs to be. It also helps with fatigue that affects physical and mental fatigue.
Consumers who have ALCAR in their bodies can improve their overall wellness. Some studies suggest that this ingredient reduces the risk of Alzheimer’s disease and other memory issues.
St. John’s Wort
St. John’s wort is one of the extracts already backed up by a lot of research and one of the most popular botanical extracts in the world. It works to improve mood because it is a trigger for serotonin. Serotonin is consistently touted as the “feel good” hormone for the body and is necessary for good brain health.
This plant has been used for thousands of years, dating back to the ancient Greeks. It can help users to deal with mental conditions like depression, ADHD, and other concerns. It also helps people to reduce anxiety.
L-glutamine is an amino acid that the brain needs to act as a precursor to glutamate and GABA, two of the brain’s primary neurotransmitters. These two neurotransmitters must be balanced in the brain to manage stimulation. While glutamate is an excitatory neurotransmitter, GABA inhibits these nerve cells to protect the brain.
Some people supplement with L-glutamine to help them deal with stress more effectively. This amino acid can be in short supply when high-stress levels, so the right timing can make a big difference.
Bacopa Monnieri has been a consistent ingredient in holistic and Ayurvedic medicine, providing users with plentiful neurological benefits. It can improve cognitive function while making memories easier to retain. It is often included in nootropic supplements to help with blood flow in the brain. Like other ingredients on this list, Bacopa Monnieri is a significant component of certain neurotransmitters, including dopamine, serotonin, and acetylcholine.
Bacopa Monnieri restores the body’s necessary supply of antioxidants to help with inflammation, especially in the brain.
Alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine (Alpha-GPC)
Alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine (Alpha-GPC) helps to trigger the production of acetylcholine, which is a neurotransmitter that is crucial to memory and cognitive function. This ingredient is helpful ingredient to improve the user’s physical performance while supporting cognitive function. Consumers who regularly include Alpha-GPC in any supplement can improve how well they learn and react.
In some studies, Alpha-GPC can help HGH levels to promote improved strength. However, consumers should follow directions closely to avoid unwanted side effects like diarrhea and heartburn.
Huperzine-A was initially found by Chinese Scientists about 40 years ago, discovering that it prevented acetylcholine from being broken down excessively. This neurotransmitter is crucial for mental energy, but it also promotes better focus and improved clarity. When used consistently, it can help with cognitive function while improving memory retention.
Some people use huperzine-A to improve their mental clarity while working on different projects because it improves memory recall and learning at a rapid pace.
Purchasing Clear Focus
While there are many nootropics on the market today, the only way to get Clear Focus™ is to purchase from the official website. The website currently offers the following:
- One Bottle for $29.00 + $7.95 Shipping Charge
- Three Bottles for $24.00 Each + $7.95 Shipping Charge
- Six Bottles for $19.00 Each + $7.95 Shipping Charge
All orders come with a 90-day money-back guarantee ensuring user satisfaction.
Frequently Asked Questions About Clear Focus
Q. What ingredients are used in Clear Focus™?
- Clear Focus uses high-quality sources of Ginkgo Biloba, phosphatidylserine, N-acetyl L-carnitine, St. John’s wort, L-glutamine, Bacopa Monnieri, Alpha-GPC, and Huperzine A.
Q. How can consumers be confident that Clear Focus™ is safe?
- All of the ingredients are backed by clinical trials. The creators produced Clear Focus in the USA in approved FDA facilities under GMP guidelines for manufacturing. The company Change That UP offers an extensive list of all of the studies based on the ingredients used in the formula, which can be found above.
Q. How is Clear Focus™ meant to be taken?
- Each bottle of Clear Focus™ holds 60 capsules. The only action that users need to take is to swallow two capsules each day. The formula is potent enough that the ingredients will continue to work in the body all day. However, some people prefer to use it in the morning to take advantage as the body processes the ingredients to get the maximum benefits.
Q. Why not just have more coffee or other caffeinated drinks?
- While a good cup of coffee can be precisely what some people need to wake up in the morning, it has no nootropic benefits to give it value. Plus, some people dilute their coffee so much that they aren’t truly getting the benefits.
Q. Is Clear Focus™ a good choice for everyone?
- For the most part, this formula is made to help otherwise healthy adults. It is not meant for children, and consumers with allergies to soy or other medical conditions should first speak with their doctor to make sure it won’t conflict with current treatment.
Q. Are there any side effects?
- None of the ingredients associated with Clear Focus™ have reported side effects associated with them. However, if the user has an adverse reaction, they should stop using the formula right away and seek medical attention. The creators of Clear Focus share an allergen warning on the official website that the formula contains soy for those with allergies.
Q. How long will customers have to wait to get their shipment of Clear Focus™?
- Every order goes out within one business day of the order being placed. Generally, any supplements from the Change That Up website will take about 12 business days to arrive.
Q. What’s the return policy on Clear Focus™?
- If the user finds that Clear Focus™ is not helpful to their improved cognition, they have up to 90 days to request a refund from the customer service team.
The customer service team is available for any other concerns by calling 1-866-710-2525 or sending an email to
- Email Customer Service: email@example.com
- Phone Customer Service: 866-710-2525
- Company Address: Scottsdale, AZ, 85255 USA
Clear Focus™ promotes improved cognition to make thinking and memory retention significantly quicker and easier. This remedy doesn’t require any lifestyle changes, but users must maintain their routine consistently to see brain health benefits. With one serving a day, consumers can take just a moment to support their brain and its neurotransmitters. While this product comes with a money-back guarantee, it causes no side effects, and all of the ingredients are backed by clinical studies.
Visit the official website to purchase Clear Focus™ today! >>>
The links contained in this product review may result in a small commission if you opt to purchase the product recommended at no additional cost to you. This goes towards supporting our research and editorial team. Please know we only recommend high-quality products.
Please understand that any advice or guidelines revealed here are not even remotely substitutes for sound medical or financial advice from a licensed healthcare provider or certified financial advisor. Make sure to consult with a professional physician or financial consultant before making any purchasing decision if you use medications or have concerns following the review details shared above. Individual results may vary and are not guaranteed as the statements regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or Health Canada. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA, or Health Canada approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and do not provide any kind of get-rich money scheme. Reviewer is not responsible for pricing inaccuracies. Check product sales page for final prices.