Diabetes is a condition that evokes fear among almost everyone. The mere mention of the name can alarm people. It is like the fictional dark wizard Lord Voldemort. Hardly anyone does not know what diabetes can do to people. It is troublingly common across the world. The WHO estimates that in 2014, 8.5% of the world’s adults suffered from diabetes. Of these, 95% were living with Type 2 diabetes.
The symptoms and consequences of diabetes can be quite severe. It usually starts with relatively small problems. People complain of being more hungry and thirsty. They may experience more frequent trips to the bathroom and bladder issues. But these symptoms can progress to joint and muscle pains. Diabetes can cause blurred vision or even temporary blindness. The WHO estimates that 1.5 million people lost their lives due to diabetes.
Altai Balance is a dietary supplement developed in the USA. It may help people manage their diabetes.
Altai Balance Overview
Diabetes is an endocrine disorder that affects the pancreas. An endocrine disorder is a problem in glands that release hormones in the body. In diabetes, the endocrine gland affected is the pancreas, and the hormone is insulin. Insulin helps the body process blood glucose and keeps it in check. If the pancreas cannot work properly, it can cause major problems in the body. Diabetes is broadly categorized into two types: Type 1 and Type 2.
Type 1 diabetes is thought to be primarily congenital. People with Type 1 diabetes usually have a family history of the condition. People with Type 1 diabetes have problems with their pancreas. The pancreas cannot produce enough insulin to keep the body healthy. Type 1 diabetes is quite rare; only around 5% of diabetics have it.
Type 2 diabetes is far more common. It does have a genetic component, but it may not be congenital. Type 2 diabetes does not typically involve inefficient pancreatic functions. The body’s insulin levels may be relatively normal, at least as compared to Type 1 patients. But the body becomes resistant to insulin. Thus, insulin is no longer able to regulate blood glucose levels. The body can then begin to exhibit symptoms of diabetes.
Scientists may have uncovered a connection between air pollution and diabetes. Some researchers working in 2018 studied the effect of pollutants on diabetes. Their findings may indicate that higher levels of air pollutants can cause diabetes. These researchers estimate that up to 3.2 million cases of diabetes might be caused by air pollution.
Altai Balance is an American dietary supplement. It uses a completely natural and organic formula to help manage diabetes. It claims that regular users have seen an improvement in their condition.
Ingredients of Altai Balance
The formula used to make Altai Balance is completely vegetarian and non-GMO. It uses a unique blend of 19 plants, herbs, and other nutrients. All the plants and herbs are grown on farms that follow the latest ecological practices. There are no artificial additives in the recipe. The recipe uses some very potent strains of herbs and plants for maximum benefit.
The official website does not list all 19 ingredients as it is a proprietary formula. However, the major components of Altai Balance are:
- Taurine: The human body naturally produces this helpful substance. It is an antioxidant that helps clear up toxins in the body. The body can benefit from external sources of taurine. Some research links it with lower blood glucose levels. It may thus be beneficial to diabetes patients.
- Australian Cowplant: Its technical scientific name is Gymnema sylvestre. It is called ‘gurmar’ or sugar destroyer in Hindi. It has been used in ancient Indian ayurvedic recipes for hundreds of years. Research indicates that it helps people suppress cravings or hunger for sugar. Thus, it can be beneficial for diabetes patients.
- Thioctic Acid: Thioctic Acid is also known as alpha-lipoic acid. Many experts call it a super antioxidant. It helps break down carbohydrates in the body. It may help manage nerve pain which is a common symptom of diabetes. It may help with memory and concentration.
- Common mulberry: Another name for this plant is white mulberry. It is used as feedstock for silkworms. It features quite commonly in Chinese herbal medicine. Chinese herbalists consider it to have various health benefits. It is believed to help manage blood glucose levels. It may even provide help with mental stress. It can help control cholesterol and manage obesity.
- Giant Crepe-Myrtle: Another name for it is banaba. It contains a helpful natural substance called corosolic acid. Corosolic acid is believed to help regulate glucose levels in the body. It does so by assisting in the breakdown of starches. It is also studied for its antibacterial properties.
- Juniper Berries: These berries are from the common juniper tree. Ancient Romans, too, knew of the health benefits of juniper berries. It is believed that the antioxidants in these berries help purify the body. They may help relieve joint and muscle pains. Juniper berries may help reduce blood glucose levels in people.
- Bitter Squash: This viny plant is also called bitter melon. Indian Ayurveda uses bitter melons for their health benefits. It contains many powerful antioxidants. These substances may help manage free radical damage to the body. Its benefits for managing diabetes are well known. It may help manage and control blood glucose levels.
- Licorice: Licorice is a plant commonly found in Europe and Asia. Many ancient herbal recipes use licorice for its health benefits. The roots of the plant are quite a common herbal ingredient. It may help manage the symptoms of diabetes. Some evidence suggests that it helps with dental health and mental stress.
Many important ingredients used in Altai Balance are found in the Altai region. It is a mountainous part of Asia between Russia and China. These origins are why the supplement is called Altai Balance.
Working Principles Behind Altai Balance
Type 2 diabetes is the most common form of diabetes in the world. People struggling with Type 2 diabetes face a unique problem. Their bodies have become immune to the regulatory effects of insulin. Therefore, their bodies cannot control the amount of glucose in their blood. If diabetes is left unchecked, it can cause severe problems. In extreme cases, people can experience debilitating pain and even blindness. Diabetes can also become a fatal condition.
The effect of pollution on the human body is well known. Particulate matter present in the air contains harmful heavy metals. These metals enter the body by bypassing the lungs. They are toxic to the human body and can cause much damage. The increasing levels of pollution have overloaded most people’s natural detox systems. The new link between pollution and diabetes further complicates matters.
Altai Balance contains some very potent strains of herbs and plants. Various research suggests that these ingredients can help the body in many ways. Some ingredients can help the body maintain its healthy blood glucose levels. Other ingredients may help the body build its immunity and clear up toxins. A few ingredients also have reported mental health benefits. These ingredients give Altai Balance an overall holistic approach to human health.
Correct Dosage Of Altai Balance
Altai Balance is made from some strong variants of herbs and plants. These high-quality ingredients are processed in an American manufacturing unit. The unit ensures strict compliance with the latest cGMP recommended practices. These inspections and compliances result in a pure and strong product.
Altai Balance recommends taking one pill per day. The product may be strong, so users should stick to the recommended dosage level.
Other Alternatives To Altai Balance
Diabetes is a serious medical issue. It can require major lifestyle changes, especially if it is detected late. Altai Balance is a dietary supplement and not a medication. People with diabetes can benefit from the following suggestions:
- Seek competent medical advice. Following a doctor’s orders is the best way forward.
- Managing weight and regularly exercising can be quite helpful. Research suggests it can help manage symptoms of diabetes.
- Kick addictive habits like smoking and excessive drinking.
Benefits of Altai Balance
Using Altai Balance regularly can provide several benefits or advantages:
- It can help manage blood glucose levels.
- It may be able to help relieve stress.
- The body does not develop any tolerance for it.
Altai Balance claims to have no known side effects. Users should consult with their physicians before use.
Altai Balance is only sold on its official website. All other sources, including physical stores, may be selling fake products.
- 30 days’ supply for USD 49.
- 90 days’ supply for USD 177.
- 180 days’ supply for USD 204.
Dissatisfied customers have 180 days to contact Altai Balance after purchase. They can receive a 100% refund.
Final Verdict: Altai Balance
Diabetes is a serious health issue that affects millions across the world. It can cause irreversible damage to the body if ignored. People suffering from diabetes may benefit from regular use of Altai Balance. Doctors can review and suggest using this supplement.